Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic page

Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic regional page and my blog. I hope to connect and engage you with GCSAA, other local chapters within the region, and share appropriate news pieces affecting our industry.

In this blog, I plan to share information pertaining to agronomic reports and trends; updates on government relations, advocacy and outreach efforts; and relevant stories from around the territory and the world of golf in general. This will, at times, be a first-person narrative discussing significant things I'm seeing, hearing and doing in the region. However, if you have an important news piece or suggestion, I welcome you to share ideas with me so that everyone may benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience contained within the Mid-Atlantic.

I also encourage you to check back frequently, for this entire page has been tailored to our region. Your feedback and engagement is welcome - I would enjoy hearing what everyone has to say about the usefulness of this tool and the content presented here. Start conversations, share ideas, post and tweet pictures and contact me if there is anything I can do for you or your chapter.

Thanks for reading, and best of luck this fall.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great addition to the GCSAA site! Look forward to keeping up with your worldly travels!

    ReplyDelete